Remote PC Repair can solve a lot of problems for you and your business, while making you more productive at the same time. Do you find yourself wasting a lot of time waiting for your pc to load, is your browser ten times slower than it was before? Did you install programs on your pc that are slowing it down? If so, you need to find someone who will fix your computer remotely, right now, without spending an arm and a leg.If you spend a lot of time on your pc, it is imperative that you have a remote pc repair tech who can help you out wheever you want. This is a MUST if you want to maintain productivity. Most of the time, you just get used to how sluggish your computer is -- you learn to deal with the issues and your productivity suffers.I have used both onsite and remote computer assistance. The problem with onsite is that you have to make an appointment and then it interrupts your schedule. Then, if something wasn't fixed right, you have to call them out again and then argue with them about the fact that it wasn't done right the first time. I prefer remote pc repair over onsite repair because you have access to a tech whenever a problem comes up and you can get it fixed now, instead of waiting. The problem with most remote repair services is that they are expensive, usually $125 per incident or $70 per hour. This keeps most people away because they don't want to spend the money. Recently my iTunes stopped working on my pc, so I logged into my unlimited remote pc repair site and got it fixed quick. This unlimited remote pc repair plan is the only plan I have seen that is $249 per year for UNLIMITED help. That is the cost of only two incidents from most services. The great thing too is that because they fix things while I am watching, I can learn some of the steps they take to solve problems.It doesn't take long for your computer to start slowing down -- especially if you are online a lot. Just the other day I had a glitch on my computer that was causing it to freeze -- I could have spent hours online trying to figure out what the issue was, but I just logged in to my unlimited remote pc repair site and I got it fixed while I ate dinner.So if you are having an issue right now, go to remote pc repair, and get a no-charge live consultation. The $249 per year plan will not last, that is a crazy price for unlimited service for an entire year. It will be the best money you have ever spent on your pc

0 komentar